OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Hello! We are open and want to connect with you where we are today.
We recognize times are different. Life has changed. Priorities have shifted. Before this pandemic, infection control has always been a part of the care we provide to you. Today, the health and safety of our team and patients continues to be our priority. With this in mind, we are happy to share the additional steps we are taking to make your visit to our office as safe as possible. These actions go above and beyond the recommended guidelines from OSHA, the CDC, CDPH (California Department of Public Health) and the ADA (American Dental Association).
Here are some of the things our dental team is doing to ensure your safety:
- You will be asked screening questions prior to your appointment and upon arrival for your visit.
- Our team will be screened daily in the same manner that our patients are for risk factors.
- Please remain in your vehicle when you arrive for your appointment. Call us and let us know you are here. We will then inform you when to enter the building.
- We will meet you at the door to take your temperature. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other COVID-19 symptoms your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Face masks are required for patients while in our office. Our team wears necessary personal protection equipment (PPE) such as face shields, gowns, gloves, head coverings, and masks (ASTM level III masks or N95/KN95 respirators).
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- Hard clear plastic barriers are strategically installed at our check-in and check-out counters.
- To allow for Social Distancing, there will be fewer chairs in our reception area.
- We have removed magazines, children’s books, pamphlets etc. from our reception area as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Common touch points, including seating, counters, workspaces, door handles and restrooms are sanitized on a regular basis by our team with effective cleaning solutions certified to kill viruses.
- We use fogging devices to mist a non-toxic, electrolyzed saltwater solution to further cleanse the air in treatment rooms after each procedure.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and additional time for cleaning and disinfecting. Plain and simple, this means there are fewer options for available appointment times.
Our goal is to add peace-of-mind to the friendliness and clinical excellence you have come to expect. Of course, this is part of an on-going commitment that will evolve with the times. We welcome your questions about the steps we are taking to keep you safe while in our practice.
Let’s continue our journey towards our goal for healthy smiles, healthy lives… together.
Dr. Yasuda and Team